Kamagra is an incredibly amazing generic medicine used for treating male sexual weakness, also known as impotency. Kamagra is nothing but the carbon copy of branded medicine Viagra, because it also contains Sildenafil Citrate as an active ingredient. Hence, this generic medicine has the ability to help men achieve rigid erection for longer duration so that they can enjoy every bit of sexual activity. The medicine is available in pill form, which is easy to consume and dissolves readily in the bloodstream.
Kamagra is indeed an extremely useful oral medicine to overcome Erectile Dysfunction. With the help of this generic medicine, harder and durable erections are possible for successfully completing the sexual intercourse. Eventually, helping men lead a healthier and happier intimate relationship.
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||Old Customer|
|Price||Unit Price||Price||Unit Price|
How it acts?
Erection is possible when a man undergoes sexual stimulation. This is because of an intricate mechanism between the brain and male reproductive system. In simple words, through certain brain chemicals and hormones, the blood flow is enhanced to the penile organ to experience erection. In male sexual weakness, the blood flow to the copulatory organ is affected due to clogging of tiny erectile arteries.
Kamagra is a perfect generic medicine that looks after enhancing blood flow to the penile organ with its pharmacological action.
Kamagra (Sildenafil Citrate) brings down the level of phosphodiesterase type five (PDE5) in order to augment cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate and Nitric Oxide. This enzyme-chemical interaction in the body improves overall blood circulation, including in the male reproductive system. The penile organ receives adequate blood to promote an erection during sexual activity, eventually assisting men to perform satisfactory coition.
How to use?
- Kamagra consists Sildenafil Citrate, a powerful prescription, so it is advisable to consult doctor before use.
- The recommended dosage of this generic medicine is 100 mg, which is to be taken only when required.
- The dose should be consumed nearly an hour before planning to indulge in sexual activity.
- Never exceed the prescribed dose, and maintain a gap of 24 hours between two doses to avoid overdose.
- Take the whole pill with a glass full of water, and on empty stomach.
- Certain substances like alcohol and fatty foods are known to hinder drug assimilation, so avoid them.
- The effect of this drug remains until four to six hours, and you can achieve stronger erections on sexual stimulation.
What are the precautions?
- Kamagra should be used after discussing certain medical-related issues such as –
- Allergic to any medicine (especially PDE5-inhibitors)
- Health issues of heart, brain, liver, kidney and prostate issues
- Undergoing therapy with OTC, prescription medicines, supplements, etc.
What are the side effects?
- Foggy vision
- Stomach upset
- Stuffy nose
- Chest pain
- Breathing issues
- Swelling of face and lips
This is a list of probable side effects. You may experience other side effects that are not mentioned here. If any undesirable symptom(s) troubles you, get in touch with the medical practitioner for timely assistance.
Who should not use it?
- Men under 18 years
- Men oversensitive to Sildenafil Citrate
- Men taking medications like –
- Alpha-blockers (high blood pressure drug)
- Sleeping pills
- Prostate medicines
- Hepatic or renal dysfunction
- Blood disorders
- Benign hypertrophy of prostate
- Cardiac issues
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Brain disorders
- Kamagra will not cure ED permanently.
- It is just a temporary way of treating impotency.
- It is not an aphrodisiac; it will not boost sexual drive.
- Kamagra should be taken only when needed.
- Without sexual stimulation, you may not achieve erection even if you take the medicine.
- Lastly, it is better to consult doctor before making use of this generic medicine.