Aurogra is a Super-Effective Erectile Dysfunction Medicine
- safe & secure shopping
- worldwide free shipping
- Generic Name
- Average Delivery
- Brand Name
- Expire Date
Aurogra is a generic anti-impotent drug that treats erectile dysfunction. It is a sexual disorder that enables a man to attain an erection. Sildenafil Citrate is the active ingredient present in the Aurogra Aurogra pills. The active ingredient is a potent PDE5 enzyme inhibitor that helps to remove blockages from blood vessels. This anti-impotent drug works to dilate the blood vessels and increases blood flow. This whole process helps a man to attain an erection. This drug has been known to be efficacious against impotence. A man can gain an erection if he is sexually aroused. Take the Sildamax pill once a day, which lasts up to four to five hours. Take the Aurogra pill under medical supervision. This drug is prescribed for men above 18 years of age.
- Product Information
How does it act?
The Aurogra pill is actively composed of Sildenafil citrate, which is a potent PDE5 inhibitor drug that efficiently works and helps to attain an erection. The mechanism of action of the Aurogra pill is little completed as this drug works on the cellular level. Inhibiting this enzyme stops the degradation of cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP). cGMP is a vasodilator that boosts blood flow in the whole body. This medicine is very active for dilating arteries and relaxing muscles in the whole body, including in the male organ. The effect of Aurogra pills remains up to four to five hours.
How to use it?
- Take the Aurogra pills after consulting your health expert. Follow the directions of your physician while taking the Aurogra pill. To know more about Aurogra uses to read the instruction given behind the packaging of the Aurogra pills.
- Take the Aurogra dosage at least 60 minutes before you indulge in sexual activity with your partner. Ensure that you take the Aurogra pill only when you want to make love.
- Consume the entire pill of Aurogra. Avoid breaking or crushing. These acts will reduce the efficacy of the Aurogra tablets.
- Avoid fatty or oily foods while you are planning to take the Aurogra pill. These food items will reduce the drug absorption process. Take the pill on an empty stomach to get the best results.
What are the precautions?
- Before you began taking the Aurogra pill, remember to report your health problem if you are allergic to any active or inactive compounds present in the Aurogra. Also, if you are allergic to any other medicines, tell your health expert.
- Individuals who are suffering from any health disorder such as heart, kidney, or liver should avoid using Aurogra anti-impotent medicine. Such people should consult their physician first.
- Avoid any overdose of Aurogra as it will lead to adverse side effects. In such a case, take prompt medical help, do not avoid such side effects.
- Women and children should avoid taking the Aurogra. The effect of Aurogra in women is not yet known.
What are the side effects?
Below given are the common side effects of Aurogra generic tablets. These are non-harmful and vanish away after some time. If these side effects remain for a long time, seek medical help.
- Facial Flushing
- Runny nose/stuffed nose
- Back pain
- Stomach ache
Who should not use it?
- Individuals with sensitivity to sildenafil citrate.
- Those who suffer from long term illnesses
- Those who take other prescription-based medicines regularly
- Aurogra acts to temporarily control the male sexual disorder, erectile dysfunction.
- The Aurogra is not meant to completely cure male impotence.
- Aurogra does not work to enhance the libido as well as it does not helps to improve fertility.
- Do not consume grapefruit when you desire to take the Aurogra pill.
- Aurogra is a prescription-based medicine; therefore, take it under medical surveillance.
I barely knew that ED could be treated, but my opinion has changed after using Aurogra pills. Now, my love life is extremely passionate than before.