Vardenafil 20mg - The Best Treatment For ED That Suits To Your Needs
Vardenafil is a clinically proven therapeutic agent that is prescribed commonly for men with erectile dysfunction (ED). The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved this drug after analyzing and evaluating the clinical efficacy and safety in managing ED, which is also known as Impotency. Impotency is a sexual ailment wherein a man is unable to achieve and sustain an erection even after being sexually stimulated. Vardenafil hcl is one of the popular medications prescribed by the physicians.
Vardenafil was produced and marketed in the brand name, Levitra. Since the patent of the brand medicine is expired, the drug is manufactured by other pharmaceutical organizations, which are called as generics. Generic versions of Vardenafil Dosage are as effective as brand medicine, and are available at pocket-friendly price. So men can rely on the generic versions to cope with male sexual weakness. This Generic Medicine also helps in sustaining erection for longer duration, so that you can enjoy productive sexual intercourse.
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||New Customer||Old Customer||Old Customer|
|Price||Unit Price||Price||Unit Price|
How it acts?
When your overall blood circulation is normal, you are bound to achieve healthy erection. Any impediment in blood vessels can greatly hamper the blood flow to the male reproductive organ, thereby causing feeble erection. Hence, it is imperative to enhance the blood flow to the penile organ in order to promote erection. This is possible with this Generic drug, as it can potentially augment the blood flow through its action mechanism.
After the oral consumption of Vardenafil Dosage, the enzyme called as phosphodiesterase type five (PDE5) is dramatically reduced. This change in enzymatic response allows the body to release a powerful chemical agent – Nitric Oxide. Nitric Oxide relaxes muscles and dilates blood vessels to boost the blood flow throughout the system, also in the male reproductive system. This way penile organ receives sufficient blood for rigid and durable erection.
How to use?
- Vardenafil 20 mg is a prescription drug, so it should be used only after consulting medical practitioner.
- Read all the directions and follow them to use the medicine appropriately.
- Do not take less or more amount of dose than recommended.
- The standard dose of this drug is 10 or 20 mg once in duration of 24 hours.
- The dose should be taken 30 minutes before indulging in sexual practice.
- Stay away from fatty foods and alcohol during dosage, as they may impede the drug efficacy.
- The effect of this drug is for four to six hours. This allows you to perform satisfactory sexual intercourse.
What are the precautions?
- Vardenafil Tablets should be used only after informing the below-mentioned health info –
- Allergic to any kind of medicines
- Having or have had any medical illness
- Using nitrates or alpha-blockers or any other prescription or OTC drug.
- If this drug is taken along with nitrates or alpha-blockers, one may suffer from severe hypotension.
- According to clinical trials, Vardenafil 20mg produces mild dizziness; hence, it is recommended to stay indoors after dosage.
- Get in touch with the doctor in case if any unwanted symptom arises after taking the pill.
What are the side effects?
- Blurry vision
- Hot flashes
- Nasal congestion
You may experience other side effects that are not mentioned here. If they trouble you, immediately stop the sexual act and get medical help as soon as possible.
Who should not use it?
- Men allergic to Vardenafil hcl
- Men with end stage medical problem
- Men using alpha-blocker drugs or nitrates
- Vardenafil 20 mg gives temporary relief from Impotency; it is only a palliative therapy.
- This medicine is not for men with infertility or low sexual drive.
- This ED drug helps in delaying the ejaculation for satisfactory lovemaking.
- In the absence of sexual stimulus, this drug may not provide you desired effects.
- For appropriate use of this effective generic ED medication, make sure you consult your doctor beforehand.