Tadapox - An Effective Treatment For ED and PE
Tadapox is a dual-acting medicine prescribed for the treatment of male impotency (erectile dysfunction) and premature ejaculation. That’s because it contains two powerful active ingredients viz. Tadalafil and Dapoxetine. The drug Tadalafil is to treat impotency, while Dapoxetine is to delay the semen ejaculation. The Food and Drug Administration approved both the active drugs after analyzing their clinical effectiveness.
A single tablet of Tadapox contains 20 mg Tadalafil and 60 mg Dapoxetine potency. Tadapox can be considered a weekend pill, as the effect of the drug persists for around 36 hours. With this amazing medicine, you can enjoy some fruitful sessions of lovemaking and satisfy your partner with full gratification. Eventually, helping you lead a healthier and happier sexual life. So if you have erectile dysfunction (ED) and premature ejaculation (PE), Tadapox is the best solution.
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||New Customer||Old Customer||Old Customer|
|Price||Unit Price||Price||Unit Price|
How it acts?
A healthy erection occurs when your blood circulation is optimal. Any hindrance in blood flow due to clogging of arteries can affect the health. Similarly, lack of blood flow to penile organ causes poor erection. Premature ejaculation is a sexual inadequacy wherein you ejaculate very soon during sexual activity. Both ED and PE are associated with underlying physical and psychological factors. Tadapox 20mg looks after ED and PE, but doesn’t correct the underlying medical cause.
Tadalafil inhibits PDE5 in order to increase nitric oxide level. Increment in nitric oxide augments the blood flow by dilating the clogged arteries. This was adequate amount of blood enters the soft penile tissues to encourage harder erection. On the other hand, the exact mechanism of Dapoxetine is unknown, but it is presumed to linked with potentiation of a neurotransmitter, thereby delaying ejaculation process.
How to use?
- It is highly essential to use Tadapox after having a word with doctor, as it contains two prescription drugs.
- To use the medicine safely and effectively, make sure you follow all the instructions.
- The advised dose should be taken approximately an hour before getting in to sexual practice.
- Take the whole pill orally with a glass of water without breaking or crushing.
- Never take two doses of this powerful medicine, as overdose can produce unwanted symptoms that need hospitalization.
- Do not have alcohol and fatty food along with dosage, as they interrupt the drug assimilation.
- It is called as weekend pill, because the effect persists up to 36 hours, so that you can enjoy some great moment in the bedroom.
What are the precautions?
- Before making use of Tadapox, inform about following issues –
- Allergic to Tadalafil or Dapoxetine
- Medical problems related to heart, brain, liver or kidney
- Using prescription or OTC medicines, herbal supplements, etc.
- This drug is not formulated for children and women, so keep it away from them.
- Never use Tadapox if you use medications such as nitrates or alpha-blockers.
- This medicine may alter the senses, so do not perform outdoor activities after consumption of dose.
- In case of any unwanted symptoms after dosage, immediately call your doctor and report the problem.
What are the side effects?
- Blurry vision
- Skin rash
- Swelling of lips and face
- Dry mouth
- Sore throat
- Nasal congestion
These are few common drug reactions of Tadapox. You may experience other side effects that are not listed above. If they persist, call the doctor right away for medical intervention.
Who should not use it?
- Men allergic to Tadalafil or Dapoxetine
- Men with prolonged illness
- Men taking alpha-blockers or nitrates
- Tadapox is simply a palliative way of treating ED and PE; it will not cure the condition permanently.
- Remember, this dual-acting medicine will not correct infertility or libido issues.
- The medicine may not work in the absence of sexual foreplay.
- Tadapox is loaded with two prescription drugs, so it is better to consult physician beforehand.