Tadaga - To Live ED Free Life
- $ 1.02
- per pill
- safe & secure shopping
- worldwide free shipping
- Generic NameTadalafil
- Strength(s)40 mg
- Average Delivery15 business days
- Brand NameCialis
- Expire Date2021
Tadaga is an extremely powerful medicine for men with moderate to severe erectile dysfunction. It is one of the generic versions of Cialis, which is actively loaded with a medicinal drug called as Tadalafil. Tadalafil is an FDA-approved therapeutic drug with high success rate in treating male impotency. Tadaga is considered the best ED treatment because it promptly increases blood supply to male organ to promote an erection.
Tadaga is available in a pill form that is to be consumed orally with a full glass of water. Tadaga and Cialis are completely identical when it comes to managing erection erectile dysfunction. The only difference is cost, wherein the generic medicine is available at a very competitive price. One can easily buy Tadaga online via internet pharmacy, that too at some affordable price. In a nutshell, Tadaga improves erectile function and help men enjoy sexual intercourse.
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||Old Customer|
|Price||Unit Price||Price||Unit Price|
|20 pills||40 mg||$65.00||$3.25||$59.00||$2.95|
|50 pills||40 mg||$105.00||$2.10||$95.00||$1.90|
|70 pills||40 mg||$129.00||$1.84||$116.00||$1.66|
|100 pills||40 mg||$169.00||$1.69||$152.00||$1.52|
|120 pills||40 mg||$195.00||$1.63||$176.00||$1.47|
|150 pills||40 mg||$229.00||$1.53||$206.00||$1.37|
|200 pills||40 mg||$289.00||$1.45||$260.00||$1.30|
|300 pills||40 mg||$399.00||$1.33||$359.00||$1.20|
|500 pills||40 mg||$569.00||$1.14||$512.00||$1.02|
How it acts?
Tadaga (Tadalafil) increases blood supply to the male organ with the help of its pharmacological action. Tadalafil decreases the enzyme called as phosphodiesterase type five (PDE5) in order to augment nitric oxide secretion. When nitric oxide is increased, the blood circulation increases throughout the body, including male organ. This is possible because the blood vessels dilate and muscles relax after elevation in nitric oxide level. This is how Tadaga acts in the body to make the penile organ erect during sexual arousal, eventually helping a man enjoy satisfactory intercourse.
How to use?
- Tadaga should be utilized exactly as prescribed by the medical advisor because it is a prescprtion drug.
- You need to follow all directions provided on your prescription label to use the medicine safely and efficiently.
- 40 mg is an ideal dose for men with impotency, which should be taken only once in a day or two.
- Dose should be taken nearly an hour before pcomning sexual activity, so that the drug gets enough time to assimilate in the body.
- You can take the medicine with or without meal; try to take it on empty stomach for proper distribution of drug.
- Do not consume alcohol and fatty food along with the dose, as they readily hinder drug absorption.
- Keep Tadaga 40 mg tablets away from direct sunlight; instead keep them in a cool, dry place.
- The advantage of using this generic medicine is longer duration of effect i.e. 36 hours. During this specific duration, you may able to achieve erection after every sexual stimulation.
What are the precautions?
- Before using Tadaga tablets, it is highly recommended to inform certain details related to health, such as –
- Allergy to Tadalafil or any other medicinal drugs
- History of illnesses related to heart, brain, liver, kidney, blood, etc.
- Receiving treatment with nay prescprtion or OTC drugs or herbal supplements
- If you use this generic ED drug, make sure you avoid nitrates or alpha-blocker drugs.
- Do not consume grapefruit juice, as it contains certain ingredients that cause undesirable symptoms if taken with Tadalafil medicine.
- Do not perform any risky outdoor activities after dosage, as the drug is known to produce mild to moderate dizziness.
What are the side effects?
- Mild headache
- Mild vision impairment
- Facial flushing
- Stomach pain
- Nasal congestion
- Prolonged erection (rare)
These are few common adverse events of Tadaga 40 mg tablet, which subside after drug’s effect diminishes. If they trouble you, make sure you call your doctor right away.
Who should not use it?
- Children and teenagers
- Men who are already using medicines such as nitrates, antidepressants or alpha-blockers.
- Men with chronic medical issues like leukemia, anemia, severe heart or brain dysfunction and penile deformity.
- Tadaga assists you in achieving robust erections during sexual arousal, but it doesn’t cure your impotency issue completely.
- This generic ED drug is not for increasing your sexual desire to treating infertility.
- Use Tadaga tablet only when you want to indulge in sexual activity.
- This medicine doesn’t not show its effect if you do not indulge in sexual foreplay.
- Make use of Tadaga only after discussing with your family physician.