Lovegra Pills Allows Women To Enjoy Better Lovemaking Session
Lovegra is an effective oral generic medicine for females who suffer from impotency or sexual dysfunctions. It is specifically designed for women who experience sexual arousal disorder associated with lack of sexual drive, difficult orgasm and painful coition. Lovegra medicine allows female to have some productive sexual intercourse and lead healthy sexual life. It is available in pill form that is easy to consume and provides instant relief.
Lovegra is also commonly known as pink Viagra or female Viagra. That’s because it contains the same ingredient that is present in Viagra – Sildenafil Citrate. The FDA approved Sildenafil Citrate after considering it effects in treating male as well as female impotency. However, in females, the clinical trials are still going on. Lovegra is only for those women who are diagnosed with female sexual arousal disorder (FSAD).
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||New Customer||Old Customer||Old Customer|
|Price||Unit Price||Price||Unit Price|
How it acts?
Impotency is a sexual disorder that is associated not only to men but also to women. Due to certain physical and psychological factors, women may have trouble in getting arousal even after sexual stimulation. Because of this, they often experience painful coition and difficulty in achieving orgasm. The main reason behind this is thought to be lack of blood supply to the female reproductive system. Therefore, it is imperative to enhance blood flow in order to increase sensitivity, which is possible with Lovegra.
Lovegra (Sildenafil Citrate) enters the bloodstream and inhibits a specific enzyme called as PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type five). With the inhibition of PDE5, the body automatically releases a powerful chemical known as nitric oxide that increases the blood circulation throughout the system, including the female reproductive system. This way adequate amount of blood is supplied to the genitals, increasing sensitivity and secreting natural oil for lubrication. This is how Lovegra eradicates FSAD and other sexual issues.
How to use?
- Lovegra is meant to be used only after seeking medical assistance, because it contains a prescription drug.
- It is better to read and follow all the directions provided to you before using this amazing medicine.
- 100 mg is ideal for a woman with FSAD, which should be taken 45 minutes before indulging in sexual activity.
- A gap of 24 hours between two doses is highly essential to prevent overdose and its complications.
- Taking dose on empty stomach will help you reap the benefits.
- Fatty foods, grapefruits and alcohol should be avoided, as they hinder drug absorption.
- The duration of effect of this medicine is for four to six hours, which allows you to complement well during sexual intercourse.
What are the precautions?
- Females allergic to Sildenafil Citrate should never use Lovegra tablets.
- Women having or have had medical issues should ask their doctor before using this anti-impotent medicine.
- The active drug Sildenafil Citrate is known to produce mild dizziness, hence women are requested to stay indoors after dosage.
- After taking dose, if any unwanted symptoms are experienced, stop the sexual act and get in touch with doctor immediately.
- Keep the medicine away from children.
- Store Lovegra 100mg tablets in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat or sunlight.
What are the side effects?
- Hot flashes
- Blurry vision
- Nasal Congestion
- Skin rashes
These are few general side effects of Lovegra 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate). However, other symptoms may also occur, which should be addressed to the doctor immediately.
Who should not use it?
- Women allergic to Sildenafil Citrate
- Women taking following medications –
- High blood pressure medicines
- Women with following medical issues –
- Kidney/Liver disorders
- Blood diseases like leukemia
- Heart problems
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Severe psychological disorders
- Lovegra is a palliative drug for female impotency; it will not cure FSAD.
- It just provides temporary relief from FSAD, thus it is ought to be used only when needed.
- Lovegra 100mg is not meant for correcting female infertility.
- Indulging in sexual foreplay is necessary 45 minutes after dosage to achieve desired effect.
- It is recommended to use Lovegra after conferring medical professional.