Suhagra - A Cost Effective and Safest Treatment For ED
Suhagra is a generic medicine prescribed for the management of male impotency, a common sexual disorder. Suhagra is nothing but the generic version of branded medicine, Viagra. This anti-impotent medicine contains Sildenafil Citrate as an active component. Suhagra not only treats impotency, but also improves erectile function during sexual activity so that men can complete the coital session with great satisfaction. Suhagra is formulated in a pill form that is easy to consume and functions promptly.
If you are an ED sufferer, Suhagra is the perfect choice of generic medicine that is available at a reasonable price. With this ED medicine, men can bring back their lost happiness and confidence for lovemaking. Eventually, they can live a happy and satisfactory life. One can buy this generic medicine easily via online pharmacy without much effort.
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||Old Customer|
|Price||Unit Price||Price||Unit Price|
How it acts?
A penile erection is a result of a complex mechanisms between the brain, certain hormones and neurotransmitters, and the male copulatory organ. During sexual activity, the brain sends signals to male organ via hormones and neurotransmitters for an erection. An erection process is initiated when the blood flow to the erectile organ is enhanced. In impotency, this whole process is affected and the penile organ fails to receive enough blood for erection.
This inadequacy is corrected by Suhagra (Sildenafil Citrate) with the help of its pharmacological action of suppressing an enzyme called as phosphodiesterase type five (PDE5). With the inhibition of PDE5, the body automatically increases the levels of cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate and Nitric Oxide. When these powerful chemicals are augmented, the blood flow to the male organ is dramatically improved. Eventually, allowing penile organ to experience rigidity for longer duration. This way men can complete the act of sexual intercourse.
How to use?
- Suhagra contains Sildenafil Citrate which is a prescription drug, therefore it is recommended to discuss with the doctor before use.
- 100 mg is a standard dose for adult men, which should be taken only when there is an intention to indulge in sexual activity.
- Consume pill orally, approximately one hour before commencing sexual activity.
- Never exceed the recommended dose, and maintain a proper gap of 24 hours between doses to prevent complications caused by overdose.
- Take a whole pill with water, if possible, on empty stomach.
- For proper assimilation of drug in bloodstream, avoid fatty foods and alcohol.
- The effect persists up to four to six hours, thereby providing sufficient time to execute sexual intercourse.
What are the precautions?
- If you are hypersensitive to Sildenafil Citrate and taking nitrates or alpha-blockers, then avoid this generic medicine.
- If you are suffering with any chronic health disorder, make sure you consult your doctor beforehand.
- It is suggested to avoid risky outdoor activities (driving, riding, etc.), as the active drug has the potential to produce mild drowsiness.
- Do not give this male remedy to children and women.
- Get in touch with the healthcare professional if you experience any unwanted side effects of this generic medicine.
What are the side effects?
- Foggy vision
- Runny nose
- Pain in chest
- Breathing issue
- Swelling of face, lips and tongue
These are just general side effects of Suhagra. One may suffer from other side effects that are not mentioned here. Call the doctor right away in case if the side effects persist.
Who should not use it?
- Individuals allergic to the active drug Sildenafil Citrate
- Individuals under following treatments –
- Alpha-blocker (Antihypertensive drugs)
- Prostate medications
- Individuals with following medical conditions –
- Liver/kidney dysfunction
- Blood diseases
- Prostate hypertrophy
- Peyronie’s Disease
- Cardiac issues
- Uncontrolled hypertension
- Nervous issues
- Suhagra will not cure ED permanently, rather it will provide temporary relief.
- It surely gives instant relief from ED; hence, it should be used only when needed.
- Suhagra is not an aphrodisiac agent, so it will not increase your libido.
- In the absence of sexual stimulation, this medicine will not provide desired effect.
- It is always safe to use this generic ED medicine after consulting medical advisor.