Generic Priligy – Medication For Treating Premature Ejaculation in Males
Generic Priligy is an effective oral medicine that is prescribed for men with complaints of premature ejaculation. It is a clinically proven synthetic medicine with an active ingredient – Dapoxetine. It helps men delay their semen ejection process, so that they can enjoy lovemaking with great pleasure. Factually, Dapoxetine is a drug that comes under the group of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), a type of antidepressant. Generic Priligy is really a wonderful medicine for a man to delay his ejaculation and satisfy his partner.
Millions of men suffer from premature ejaculation (PE). In this condition, a man ejaculates very soon after penile penetration or on minimal stimulation. It becomes a difficult task for him to hold back his ejaculation during sexual activity. This embarrassing situation can greatly affect his intimate relationship. It is treatable with the help of Generic Priligy; however, it is not curable. So men with PE can make use of this amazing generic medicine and make love with great gratification.
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||Old Customer|
|Price||Unit Price||Price||Unit Price|
How it acts?
The exact cause behind premature ejaculation is unknown. There could be many reasons associated with PE, which are classified into physical and psychological. Many cases of early ejaculation are associated with problems of central nervous system and hormonal imbacomces.
The exact mechanism of Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine) in treating premature ejaculation is idiopathic. However, it is presumed to be linked with the potentiation of a neurotransmitter that helps in delaying the ejaculation process. In simple words, Dapoxetine increases serotonin (neurotransmitter) activity in the central nervous system in order to delay semen ejaculatory response. With this medicine, men can perform some lengthy sessions of lovemaking.
How to use?
- Generic Priligy is a prescription drug that is ought to be used under the supervision of a medical practitioner.
- It is mandatory to follow all the directions to use the medicine safely and effectively.
- Do not consume less or more amount of dose than prescribed.
- Generic Priligy 60 mg is an ideal dosage for men with premature ejaculation.
- To achieve beneficial effect of this medicine, make sure the dose is consumed half an hour before lovemaking.
- Alcohol, fatty foods and grapefruits should be avoided along with the dosage, as they hamper the drug assimilation.
- Keep a gap of 24 hours between two doses to avoid overdose and its complications.
- Store the medicine in a cool, dry place, and away from direct heat or sunlight.
What are the precautions?
- Generic Priligy is ought to be used only after informing following health issues (if any) –
- Medicinal allergies
- Medical problems – Cardiovascular disease, neurological illness, blood disorders, liver or kidney disorders, etc.
- Using any OTC or prescription drug, herbal supplements or products
- Certain drugs are known to interact with Dapoxetine, so have a word with doctor if you are already under any other treatment.
- Generic Priligy 60mg may produce mild to moderate drowsiness, hence it is highly recommended to abstain from outdoor activities such as driving, riding, etc.
- Immediately call the doctor in case of any side effects after taking the dose.
What are the side effects?
- Blur vision
- Dry mouth
- Sore throat
You may experience other symptoms that are not mentioned above. In case if they persist, call the doctor right away to achieve medical attention.
Who should not use it?
- Men allergic to Dapoxetine
- Men with end stage hepatic or renal disease
- Generic Priligy 60 mg gives instant relief from PE.
- It is merely a palliative way of treating early ejaculation, so should be used only when needed.
- This medicine is not prescribed for infertility, erectile dysfunction and libido issues.
- It is imperative to consume the dose half an hour before lovemaking to achieve its beneficial effect.
- To be on the safer side, consult your doctor before using Generic Priligy.