Malegra FXT - A Bright Ray of Hope for Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation
Malegra FXT is a wonderful medicine prescribed for the treatment of male impotency and early ejaculation. It is actively composed of two vital drugs known as Sildenafil Citrate and Fluoxetine. Sildenafil Citrate (100 mg) is for impotency and Fluoxetine (40 mg) is for early ejaculation. A single tablet of Malegra FXT is enough to restore your erection and delay your semen ejaculation while making love.
Malegra FXT is actually a generic medicine that eradicates ED and PE at once. It enhances blood flow to penile organ and works on certain brain chemicals to delay semen ejaculation. It is essential to use this generic medicine after seeking proper medical advice, so that you can be aware of its usage instructions. Malegra FXT is a fastest, easiest and safest way to overcome erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||Old Customer|
|Price||Unit Price||Price||Unit Price|
How it acts?
Malegra FXT acts with the help of its two active ingredients –
Sildenafil Citrate increases penile blood flow by augmenting the levels of cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate and Nitric Oxide. It does so by inhibiting the naturally secreting enzyme called as phosphodiesterase type five (PDE5). Adequate amount of blood in the penile organ promotes erection during sexual arousal.
Fluoxetine delays ejaculation by altering certain neurotransmitters in the brain. However, the precise mechanism is not completely understood.
How to use Malegra FXT?
- Malegra FXT should be used after consulting medical professional, as it contains two prescprtion drugs.
- The appropriate dosage of this generic medicine is 100/40 (Sildenafil Citrate/Fluoxetine) only once in duration of 24 hours.
- The dose is ought to be consumed approximately 45 minutes before indulging in sexual activity.
- Take Malegra FXT pill orally with a glass of water, with or without food, preferably on empty stomach.
- Do not crush, chew or break the pill; otherwise, you the drug may lose its efficacy.
- Malegra FXT 100mg dose should not be taken along with alcohol and fatty foods, as they interrupt drug absorption.
What are the precautions?
- Malegra FXT should be used after discussing certain health issues (if any) such as –
- Oversensitive to any medicines or Sildenafil Citrate.
- Undergoing therapy with OTC or prescprtion drugs, herbal supplements or products
- Medical history of cardiac or brain disorder, liver or kidney disease, prostate or penile issues, etc.
- Do not consume grapefruits if you are using Malegra FXT, because the drugs are incompatible with the ingredients of this fruit.
- Avoid performing outdoor activities after dosage, as mild dizziness is often expected.
- Get immediate medical attention if you experience any side effects after dosage.
- Store the pills away from direct heat or sunlight.
- Keep the medicine away from children, as it is not formulated for them.
What are the side effects?
- Hot flashes
- Runny nose
- Stomach upset
These are common side effects associated with Malegra FXT 100mg, which usually subside after some time. If you experience any other side effects such as chest pain, breathlessness or skin rashes, immediately call your doctor.
Who should not use Malegra FXT?
- Children or teenagers
- Men who have following issues –
- Allergic to Sildenafil Citrate or Fluoxetine
- Undergoing treatment with nitrates or alpha-blockers
- Suffering from health issues such as seizures, cardiac ailments or brain disorders
- Malegra FXT is not the medicine to cure erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
- It is juts to palliate these sexual issues while making love.
- Do not take this medicine for infertility and low sexual desire.
- Malegra FXT is not an aphrodisiac or addictive medicine.
- It is imperative to indulge in sexual activity 45 minutes after dosage to achieve erection.
- You should use this ED and PE medicine only after talking with your doctor.