Tadalis - A Dependable Medication towards Male Impotency
Tadalis is an effective oral therapy used to treat a common male sexual disorder known as erectile dysfunction (ED). ED is a male sexual issue associated with chronic poor erection symptom. This debilitating issue is mainly due to sluggish blood flow to the penile organ. The medicine, Tadalis, shows its action by augmenting the blood flow to penile organ, resulting in rigid erection. Factually, it is the generic form of brand medicine Cialis.
Tadalis and Cialis are completely identical to each other when it comes to active ingredient, potency, safety, directions, side effects and contraindications. The only dissimilarity between them is the price, where Tadalis sx is relatively affordable than branded counterpart. Men with ED can rely on this generic version of Tadalafil effectively after seeking proper medical advice. The effect of this medicine is up to 36 hours, unlike other anti-impotent medicines.
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||New Customer||Old Customer||Old Customer|
|Price||Unit Price||Price||Unit Price|
How it acts?
A penile erection is a biological process between the brain and the reproductive system. The blood supply to the male reproductive organ is enhanced during sexual activity, which makes the organ stiffer for sexual intercourse. Now, in ED, due to obstruction in blood vessels, the blood is unable to fill the penile tissues, causing listless erection. This can be managed effectively with this generic medication.
Tadalis sx (Tadalafil) is a drug that inhibits a specific enzyme called as phosphodiesterase type five (PDE5). This is essential to increase the secretion of nitric oxide in the body, which is physiologically known to boost the blood flow by dilating the arteries. Ultimately, abundant amount of blood enters the penile organ to promote firmer and sustainable erection for completing the act of coition satisfactorily.
How to use?
- Tadalis sx is a prescription drug that is ought to be used under the supervision of medical practitioner.
- Follow all the directions provided on the prescription label for safe use.
- Never take lesser or greater quantity of dose than recommended.
- Tadalis 20 mg is enough to stimulate the process of erection, but only during sexual foreplay.
- Do not take extra dose than prescribed, as overdose can lead to health hazards.
- For proper assimilation of drug, it is mandatory to take the dose 45 minutes before lovemaking.
- Fatty food and alcohol should be avoided, as they hamper the drug effectiveness.
- The pharmacological effect of this generic medication is 36 hours, which allows you to get erections on sexual stimulation within the mentioned duration.
What are the precautions?
- It is better to discuss with your doctor regarding certain issues before using this generic drug, such as –
- Any medicinal allergies
- History of any medical problem related to prostate, heart or brain, and kidney or liver
- Receiving treatment with prescription or OTC drugs
- If you are already using any other PDE5-inhibitor, antihypertensive drugs or nitrates, do not use Tadalis Tablets.
- This medicinal drug is not formulated for children and women.
- Mild dizziness is a common side effect of Tadalafil, hence it is advisable to stay away from outdoor activities after dosage.
- Immediately get medical attention in case of any unwanted symptoms.
What are the side effects?
- Blur vision
- Hot flushing
- Skin rashes
- Nasal congestion
These are few possible side effects of Tadalis 20mg, which often subside after some time. However, one may experience other side effects that are not mentioned here.
Who should not use it?
- Men under 18 years
- Men with history of Tadalafil allergy
- Men with prolonged medical illness
- Men using nitrates or alpha-blocker medicines
- Tadalis Tablets is a palliative way of getting rid of ED, so it just provides temporarily relief.
- This generic drug is not intended for the treatment of infertility and loss of libido.
- To make the drug act efficiently, indulge in lovemaking 30 minutes after the consumption of pill.
- It is safe to use this generic medicine after consulting medical professional.