Tadalista Is a Version of Generic Cialis
- $ 0.63
- per pill
- safe & secure shopping
- worldwide free shipping
- Generic NameTadalafil
- Strength(s)20 mg
- Average Delivery15 business days
- Brand NameTadalafil
- Expire Date2021
Tadalista contains Tadalafil as the active pharmaceutical ingredient. It comes in the form of yellow-colored, almond-shaped oral tablets. Tadalista is a generic version of Cialis, a branded medication prescribed for treating erectile dysfunction or male impotence. Tadalista is cheaper as compared to Cialis. It restores erectile function by improving the blood supply to the penile organ. This medication will work only if a man is sexually aroused. It does not have any effect on men who are not sexually excited.
Tadalafil, the active constituent present in Tadalista is a powerful PDE-5 inhibitor. It is a schedule H drug and is sold only on a valid copy of a doctor’s prescription. Other than erectile dysfunction, Tadalafil is also useful for treating symptoms of benign prostate hyperplasia. It is the longest acting erectile dysfunction medication. The molecular formula of Tadalafil is C22H19N3O4, and the molecular weight is 389.40g/mol. It is more potent than medicines containing Sildenafil citrate as the active constituent.
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||Old Customer|
|Price||Unit Price||Price||Unit Price|
|20 pills||20 mg||$41.00||$2.05||$37.00||$1.85|
|50 pills||20 mg||$51.00||$1.02||$46.00||$0.92|
|70 pills||20 mg||$65.00||$0.93||$59.00||$0.84|
|100 pills||20 mg||$85.00||$0.85||$77.00||$0.77|
|120 pills||20 mg||$100.00||$0.83||$90.00||$0.75|
|150 pills||20 mg||$121.00||$0.81||$109.00||$0.73|
|200 pills||20 mg||$159.00||$0.80||$143.00||$0.72|
|300 pills||20 mg||$235.00||$0.78||$212.00||$0.71|
|400 pills||20 mg||$309.00||$0.77||$278.00||$0.70|
|500 pills||20 mg||$349.00||$0.70||$314.00||$0.63|
- Product Information
How does the drug work?
A lack of inadequate blood supply to the penile organ produces erectile dysfunction. Tadalafil present in Tadalista is not an aphrodisiac and thus a prior sexual stimulation is needed to experience the effect of this medication. The action of this pill is seen within 20 minutes post after administering the drug orally, while its effect lasts for about 36 hours. The onset of action and duration of the effect of this drug can vary depending on the person’s body physiology.
Sexual arousal results in the release of nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is an endogenous substance that triggers the enzyme guanylate cyclase, which produces an increase in the levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) inside the penile region. The increased levels of cGMP produce smooth muscle relaxation and dilation of the blood vessels inside the penile region. The dilated blood vessels carry sufficient blood to the penile organ for achieving and maintaining an erection.
How to use the drug aptly?
- Before consuming this pill, tell your complete medical history to your physician.
- This medication can be taken with or without food or as recommended by your physician.
- Never exceed the dose and length of treatment than advised by your physician.
- Take this medicine at least 30 minutes before indulging in sexual activity.
- Tadalista is to be taken only when you wish to engage in sexual activity.
What precautions do I need to take?
- This medication is contraindicated for use in men suffering from
- Heart rhythm problems
- Heart attack
- Stomach ulcer
- Liver or kidney dysfunction
- If you are allergic to Tadalafil or any of its inactive components, do not take Tadalista.
- This medication is likely to induce dizziness, so avoid activities like driving, operating machinery while taking this pill.
- Tadalista has shown interaction with the following medications
- Alpha-blockers – alfuzosin (Uroxatral), doxazosin (Cardura)
- Other ED medicines- Tadalafil (Cialis), Vardenafil (Levitra)
- HIV protease inhibitors- HIV protease inhibitors including indinavir (Crixivan), nelfinavir (Viracept)
- Antifungals – fluconazole (Diflucan), griseofulvin (Grifulvin), itraconazole (Onmel)
- Nitrates – isosorbide dinitrate (Isordil), isosorbide mononitrate (Monoket), and nitroglycerin (Minitran)
What are the side effects?
The commonly observed side effects observed with Tadalista are minor and they last only till the drug is present inside the body. These include side effects such as
- Nasal congestion
- Back pain
- Stomach pain
Tadalista is a generic form of Cialis and it is useful for treating impotence and symptoms of benign prostate hypertrophy (prostate enlargement) in men.
One should take Tadalista at least 30 minutes before engaging in sexual activity. The effect may persist up to 36 hours after taking it orally.
You need to consume the oral tablets of Tadalista with a glass of water. You can consume it with meals or without meals. For best results take them at least 30 minutes before having sexual intercourse.
The most common side effects witnessed with this medication include headache, flushing, back pain, sinus congestion, and abdominal discomfort.
It can lower blood pressure. If you take it along with a nitrate medicine, a severe drop in blood pressure can be observed. So, do not take this medication if you are taking nitrates.
Tadalista tablets should not be broken, chewed or crushed in any way. Swallow the whole tablets with a glass of water.
I was not able to maintain an erection for a long duration of time. Now, with Tadalista I am able to last longer in bed. I got my sexual life due to this drug. It is available in the form of oral tablets and it contains Tadalafil, an erectile dysfunction medication with a longer duration of action of 36 hours. It is sold at reasonable rates at Buy-genericviagra.com.