Zenegra - To Live Impotence Free Life
Zenegra is the most widely prescribed ED (Erectile Dysfunction) pill. ED is a common male sexual disorder characterized by the inability to attain and sustain an erection even after sexual stimulation. Zenegra is a carbon copy remedy of Viagra that contains Sildenafil Citrate. Sildenafil Citrate is an FDA-approved drug that is mainly advised to men with ED. In fact, this drug is first recognized medicinal agent for impotency. This anti-impotent medicine is helpful in attaining stronger erections that let men enjoy a healthy sexual intercourse session.
Zenegra is a safe, effective and affordable remedy for ED medicine. As compared to the branded version of Sildenafil Citrate, Zenegra is extensively cheaper. Hence, men can rely on this generic medicine to combat ED issue. One can easily buy Zenegra through an online pharmacy shop, without any hesitation, physical exertion and traveling expenses.
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||New Customer||Old Customer||Old Customer|
|Price||Unit Price||Price||Unit Price|
|8 pill||100 mg||$29.00||$3.63||$26.00||$3.25|
|16 pill||100 mg||$49.00||$3.06||$44.00||$2.75|
|32 pill||100 mg||$79.00||$2.47||$71.00||$2.22|
|48 pill||100 mg||$111.00||$2.31||$100.00||$2.08|
|64 pill||100 mg||$139.00||$2.17||$125.00||$1.95|
|96 pill||100 mg||$169.00||$1.76||$152.00||$1.58|
|128 pill||100 mg||$199.00||$1.55||$179.00||$1.40|
|160 pill||100 mg||$219.00||$1.37||$197.00||$1.23|
|224 pill||100 mg||$259.00||$1.16||$233.00||$1.04|
|352 pill||100 mg||$299.00||$0.85||$269.00||$0.76|
|512 pill||100 mg||$359.00||$0.70||$323.00||$0.63|
How it acts?
Before knowing how Zenegra helps treat ED, it is imperative to know about a normal penile erection. Men achieve erection when sexually stimulated. During this process, the brain, through certain neurotransmitters and hormones, sends signal to male sexual system. Eventually, the nitric oxide is enhanced, which boosts blood flow to the penile organ to attain rigidity and durability. In ED, the blood flow is hampered, because of which men struggle to erect their penile shaft.
Zenegra is the great rescuer in such situation. That’s because it contains a well-known drug Sildenafil Citrate. Zenegra (Sildenafil Citrate) increases the blood flow to the penile organ for an erection to take place by boosting nitric oxide that dilate blood vessels. This is possible when an enzyme phosphodiesterase type five is reduced, and this is what Sildenafil Citrate does. With this generic ED drug, harder and sustainable erections are possible for competing the act of sexual intercourse.
How to use?
- It is recommended to use the medicine after seeking medical help, as Zenegra is actively loaded with a prescription drug – Sildenafil Citrate.
- The ideal dosage of this anti-impotent pill is 100 mg only once in 24 hours.
- The dose is ought to be taken approximately 30 minutes before planning the sexual activity.
- To prevent overdose and its complications, make sure a proper gap of 24 hours between two doses is maintained.
- Consuming pill on an empty stomach will help achieve reap maximum benefits.
- It is highly advisable to keep yourself away from alcohol and fatty foods during dosage, as they are known to hamper drug absorption.
- The pharmacological effect of this medicine is for around four to six hours.
What are the precautions?
- If you are oversensitive to Sildenafil Citrate and under nitrates or alpha-blockers medicine, then stay away from this generic medicine.
- Men with longstanding illnesses should ask their doctor before making use of Zenegra tablets.
- Mild dizziness is often experienced with Sildenafil Citrate, hence it is requested to stay indoors after taking the dose.
- This generic medicine is not formulated for children and women, so keep it away from them.
- After taking the dose, if any undesirable symptoms occur, immediately seek medical attention.
What are the side effects?
- Mild impairment in vision
- Pain in head
- Hot flushes
- Runny/Stuffy nose
- Chest pain
These are common side effects of Zenegra (Sildenafil Citrate). Men may experience other side effects that are not listed above. Call the medical professional right away if any side effects persist with increased intensity.
Who should not use it?
- Males with history of Sildenafil Citrate allergy
- Males under following therapies –
- Alpha-blockers (high blood pressure medicine)
- Sleeping medicines
- Prostate drugs
- Males with following diseases –
- Kidney/Liver dysfunction
- Blood dyscrasias
- Prostate issues
- Peyronie’s Disease
- Cardiac problems
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Brain disorders
- Zenegra is a palliative method of treating ED; it will not cure impotency.
- It certainly provides prompt relief from ED, thus should be used only when required.
- Zenegra will not enhance your sexual drive, as it is not an aphrodisiac drug.
- This medicine will not produce desired effect in the absence of sexual stimulation.
- It is always better to make use of this generic ED pill after consulting a qualified medical practitioner.