Apcalis Oral Jelly - One Medication For All Age Men
- $ 3.42
- per pill
- safe & secure shopping
- worldwide free shipping
- Generic NameTadalafil
- Strength(s)20 mg
- Average Delivery15 business days
- Brand NameCialis
- Expire Date2023
Apcalis Oral Jelly is an innovative kind of oral medicinal drug that is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED), aka impotency, in men. ED is a sexual ailment associated with the inability to attain and sustain an erection even after undergoing sexual stimulation. Repeated attack of feeble erections confirms the diagnosis of ED. There are numerous causative factors associated with impotency. Apcalis Oral Jelly is one of the best and effective remedies for treating impotency, because it contains an FDA-approved anti-impotent drug, Tadalafil.
Apcalis Oral Jelly contains 10 or 20 mg Tadalafil in a liquid based jelly solution, which is very easy to consume, dissolves quickly in the bloodstream, acts really faster, and provides instant relief from ED. The FDA approved Tadalafil, which is pharmacologically determined as PDE5-inhibitor. The most important aspect of this drug is the duration of effect i.e. the drug’s effect persists up to 36 hours in the body.
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||Old Customer|
|Price||Unit Price||Price||Unit Price|
|10 sachets||20 mg||$107.00||$10.70||$96.00||$9.60|
|30 sachets||20 mg||$249.00||$8.30||$224.00||$7.47|
|60 sachets||20 mg||$389.00||$6.48||$350.00||$5.83|
|90 sachets||20 mg||$489.00||$5.43||$440.00||$4.89|
|120 sachets||20 mg||$529.00||$4.41||$476.00||$3.97|
|350 sachets||20 mg||$1,399.00||$4.00||$1,259.00||$3.60|
|500 sachets||20 mg||$1,899.00||$3.80||$1,709.00||$3.42|
How it acts?
Before learning the action mechanism of Apcalis Oral Jelly, let us have look at how a normal penile erection takes place. When a man is sexually stimulated, the brain activates a neurotransmitter and hormones that send signal to male reproductive organ. During this process, blood flow rushes towards the male organ for an erection. In ED, the erectile blood vessels are narrowed, because of which the blood low is interrupted significantly, causing poor erection.
Apcalis Oral Jelly (Tadalafil) increases the blood flow towards penile organ with the help of its pharmacological action i.e. inhibition of PDE5. When PDE5 is inhibited, the nitric oxide level is enhanced, causing dilatation of blood vessels. This way the blood flows easily through the penile shaft to achieve erection. Not only does Apcalis Oral Jelly allow men achieve erection but also help sustain erection for longer duration, so that men can perform satisfactory sexual intercourse.
How to use?
- Apcalis Oral Jelly should be used exactly as recommended by a qualified doctor.
- Follow all the instructions properly for effective use of the medicine.
- The doctor may prescribe 10 or 20 mg potency of this drug.
- Apcalis Oral Jelly should be consumed directly without drinking water, approximately 45 minutes before sexual activity.
- Take the medicine on an empty stomach to yield satisfactory results.
- Strictly stay away alcohol and fatty foods along with the dose.
- Keep this jelly-based drug in a dry, cool place, and away from direct moisture or sunlight.
- Keep a gap of 24 hours between two doses to evade medical complications.
- The effect of Apcalis Oral Jelly is 36 hours; during this phase, you may achieve desired erections on sexual stimulation.
What are the precautions?
- Inform medical prescriber about following issues before using Apcalis Oral Jelly –
- Medicinal allergy
- Medical history of problems like kidney, liver, heart or blood disease
- Undergoing treatment with OTC or prescription medicines
- Never take Apcalis Oral Jelly if already allergic to Tadalafil.
- Avoid this generic ED medicine if you are using nitrates or alpha-blocker medicine.
- Children and women should never this anti-impotent medicine.
- Abstain from risky outdoor activities soon after taking the dosage, as mild dizziness is often experienced.
What are the side effects?
- Slight vision impairment
- Hot flashes
- Stomach upset
- Sensitivity to lights
- Nasal congestion
- Prolonged erection
These side effects are quite common and subside after some time. If they persist, immediately stop the sexual activity and get in touch with the doctor for further medical intervention.
Who should not use it?
- Women and children
- Men who are already taking nitrates, alpha-blockers or antidepressants.
- Men with history of leukemia, severe brain or heart disease, and penile deformity.
- Apcalis Oral Jelly will definitely assist you in achieving erection during sexual activity, though it will not cure the condition.
- This generic anti-impotent drug will not enhance the sexual desire.
- Apcalis Oral Jelly is ought to be used only when there is an intention to indulge in sexual activity.
- This drug will not show its beneficial effect in the absence of sexual stimulus.
- It is imperative to use Apcalis Oral Jelly after seeking medical help.