Apcalis - For a Better Lovemaking Act
- safe & secure shopping
- worldwide free shipping
- Generic Name
- Average Delivery
- Brand Name
- Expire Date
Apcalis is a wonderful generic medicine for the treatment of male impotency, which is also known as erectile dysfunction (ED). It is nothing but the generic version of brand medicine – Cialis. It contains Tadalafil as an active component, which is approved by the FDA; hence, it is safe and effective in treating male impotency. According to stats, the rate of clinical efficacy of this drug is nearly 95%.
Apcalis merely increases blood supply to the penile organ with the help of its active drug, Tadalafil. Tadalafil, however, will not permanently cure the condition. It is just a palliative way of treating impotency and thus should be used only when required. The drug promotes stronger erection for desirable amount of time, so that one can perform satisfactory sexual intercourse. In simple words, It is the best and affordable medicine for treating erectile dysfunction.
How it acts?
When your overall health is working well, you can achieve and sustain healthy erection. When your arteries constrict, the blood flow becomes sluggish, because of which your penile organ also fails to achieve healthy erection. Poor flow of blood in the erectile vessels can affect your erection ability and you are diagnosed with erectile dysfunction. So the basic aim is to increase the blood flow to the penile organ, which is possible with Apcalis.
Apcalis (Tadalafil) is pharmacologically denoted as PDE5-inhibitor. PDE5 inhibition increases the levels of cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate and Nitric Oxide. With the augmentation of these chemicals, the blood circulation is enhanced throughout the body, including the male reproductive organ. Eventually, the penile organ receives adequate amount of blood to experience rigidity for sufficient amount of time.
How to use?
- Being a prescription drug, Apcalis is ought to be used only after talking with the medical professional.
- Before using this synthetic medicine, it is mandatory to go through all the directions thoroughly.
- Dosage is often prescribed after considering the susceptibility of the patient.
- 10 or 20 mg dose should be taken only one time in a day or two.
- It is imperative to take the dose 30 minutes before initiating sexual activity.
- Exceeding the dose can give rise to medical complication, so do not take extra dose.
- Avoid alcohol and fatty meals along with the dose, as they may hamper the drug assimilation.
- The duration of effect of this amazing drug is 36 hours. Hence, it is often known as the weekend pill.
What are the precautions?
- If you have any of the following health issues, inform your doctor before usage –
- Allergic to any medicinal drug
- History of any medical problems (penile, prostate, heart, brain, kidney or liver issues)
- Undergoing treatment with prescription or OTC drugs, herbal products or supplements, etc.
- Do not use Apcalis sx if you are already taking other PDE5-inhibitors, nitrates or alpha-blockers.
- This powerful drug is not meant for women and children.
- It is mandatory to stay indoors as mild dizziness is often experienced after dosage.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any unwanted symptoms or your erection sustains for more than four hours.
What are the side effects?
- Blur vision
- Hot flushes
- Skin rashes
- Runny nose
These are few common side effects of Apcalis sx. There are other severe adverse effects such as prolonged erection, chest pain, breathlessness and edema of face and lips. Immediately get medical attention in such case.
Who should not use it?
- Kids and women
- Men with history of Tadalafil allergy
- Men with end stage health issue
- Men taking alpha-blocker or nitrates medicine
- Apcalis sx is merely a palliative way of getting rid of ED; it gives temporary relief.
- This generic medicine will not increase the sexual drive, as it is not an aphrodisiac drug.
- Sexual stimulation is necessary to avail the benefits of this generic ED drug.
- It is better to use Apcalis only after talking with medical advisor.