Cernos Gel 5g - Fastest Way To Treat Male Hypogonadism
- safe & secure shopping
- worldwide free shipping
- Generic Name
- Average Delivery
- Brand Name
- Expire Date
Cernos Gel is a medicine used in the treatment of male hypogonadism caused due to low testosterone levels. It is only prescribed to men with known medical conditions. It helps in restoring the level of testosterone in the male body.
Cernos Gel medication is for external use only. It should be applied on arms and shoulder once a day, preferably at the same time every day. It should be used as your doctor's advice. You should use this medicine for as long as it is prescribed for you. Do not use the gel too often and avoid applying it over the genital area.
- Product Information
How does the drug work?
Cernos Gel 5g is similar to the natural male hormone, testosterone. It works by replenishing the deficient testosterone levels in adult men. Lack of testosterone may cause various health problems including impotence, infertility, low sex drive, tiredness, depressive mood and bone loss.
How to use the drug aptly?
- Cernos Gel is used in the treatment of male hypogonadism.
- HOW TO USE :
- Take this medication in the dose and duration as exhorted by your specialist. Gulp down it as an entire. Try not to bite, smash or break it. Cernos Gel Capsule might be taken with or without sustenance, however it is smarter to require it at a fixed time
What precautions do I need to take?
- Warnings for special population
- Pregnancy: This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant women.
- Breast-feeding: This medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary. Discuss all the risks and benefits with your doctor before taking this medicine.
What are the side effects?
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them.
Common side effects of Cernos Gel
- Leg pain
- Breast enlargement in male
- Increased red blood cells
- Stomach discomfort
- Increased sweating
The amount of time required for this medicine to show its action is not clinically established.
No habit-forming tendencies were reported.
The amount of time for which this medicine remains active in the body is not clinically established.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.