Ladygra – The Most Ideal Pill For Treating Female Impotency
- safe & secure shopping
- worldwide free shipping
- Generic Name
- Average Delivery
- Brand Name
- Expire Date
Ladygra is an exceptionally effective medicine for treating impotency in females. This medicine is also known as female Viagra or pink Viagra. Female sexual arousal disorder (FSAD) is a very common problem amid women, which is often associated with low sexual desire, painful sexual intercourse and difficulty in getting orgasm. Ladygra is the right choice of drug for females suffering from sexual dysfunctions, because it contains one of the most powerful medicinal drugs called as Sildenafil Citrate.
Ladygra will surely look after eradicating FSAD, but it will not cure the condition permanently. Hence, it should be taken only when needed. With the help of Ladygra, a woman can enjoy some fruitful sessions of lovemaking with her partner and complement well in the bedroom. Thereby, helping her to lead to a healthy and happy sexual life. The active drug Sildenafil Citrate is safe and effective, as the FDA has approved it after considering its clinical effectiveness.
How it acts?
Female impotency, also known as sexual arousal disorder, is a common disorder wherein a female is unable to get aroused even after sexual foreplay. This eventually makes her lose interest in making love. Along with this issue, she often experience painful coition and difficult orgasm. There are several factors associated with sexual arousal disorder, such as physical and psychological factors. But the main reason is poor flow of blood to the female reproductive system.
Ladygra (Sildenafil Citrate) looks after supplying blood to the female genital region with the help of its pharmacological action. After oral administration, Ladygra dissolves in the bloodstream to negate the function of a naturally secreting enzyme – Phosphodiesterase type five (PDE5). PDE5 inhibition permits the body to release a strong chemical – nitric oxide that increases the blood flow by dilating arteries and relaxing muscles. This way abundant amount of blood is supplied to the female reproductive organs. Simultaneously, females secrete natural oil that acts as a lubricant during intercourse.
How to use?
- Ladygra contains Sildenafil Citrate, so it is recommended to use it as per the doctor’s instructions.
- Follow all the directions provided in the prescription label to use the medicine appropriately.
- 50 or 100 mg is a standard dose for females with FSAD.
- The dose should be taken only once in duration of 24 hours.
- It is highly essential to maintain a gap of 24 hours between two doses to avoid overdose.
- Ladygra should be consumed 45 minutes before indulging in sexual activity.
- Try to take the dose on empty stomach to yield best results.
- Stay away from grapefruits, alcohol and fatty foods while using this medicine, as they may hamper drug assimilation.
- The effect of Ladygra medicine lasts up to five hours; this allows you to take part in sexual practice satisfactorily.
What are the precautions?
- Ladygra is not for females who are allergic to Sildenafil Citrate.
- Before using this anti-impotent medicine, women should inform their doctor about any underlying medical illness.
- Mild dizziness is a common side effect of Sildenafil Citrate, so it is advisable to stay indoors after dosage.
- Stop the sexual activity and call the doctor righty away in case of any unnecessary symptom.
- Store Ladygra tablets away from children.
- Keep the medicine in dry, cool place and away from direct sunlight or moisture.
What are the side effects?
- Hot flashes
- Blur vision
- Nasal Congestion
- Skin rashes
These are few common side effects of Ladygra. However, this is not the complete list of side effects. If any side effect persists for longer duration, seek medical help.
Who should not use it?
- Females allergic to Sildenafil Citrate
- Females taking medications such as –
- High blood pressure medicines (alpha-blockers)
- Females with medical issues such as –
- Renal or hepatic dysfunction
- Heart problems
- Uncontrolled hypertension
- Severe emotional disorders
- Ladygra is merely a palliative way of managing female impotency; it won’t cure the condition.
- It provides instant relief from FSAD, therefore should be used only when required.
- This powerful medicine is not for treating infertility.
- In absence of sexual foreplay, this drug fails to show its beneficial effect.
- Ladygra should be used after discussing with the medical prescriber to be on the safer side.