For Better Lovemaking Act Opt for Meltabs
- safe & secure shopping
- worldwide free shipping
- Generic Name
- Average Delivery
- Brand Name
- Expire Date
Meltabs is an efficacious oral medicine that is used for the treatment of a male sexual disorder – impotency, also known as erectile dysfunction. It is a generic version of brand medicine called as Viagra. Both Meltabs and Viagra are equally effective when it comes to treating male impotency, because they are actively composed of a drug called Sildenafil Citrate. The only difference is Meltabs is very cheaper as compared to its branded version.
Undeniably, Meltabs is the best, safe and cheap medicine for men with erectile dysfunction. It improves erection and allows men perform productive sessions of lovemaking. This medicine not only provides assistance to erect your penile organ, but also sustains it for longer duration so that you can enjoy your sexual activity with great pleasure. It should be used as directed by your medical professional.
How it acts?
The pharmacological action of Meltabs (Sildenafil Citrate) is inhibition of an enzyme called as phosphodiesterase type five. When this enzyme is reduced, the nitric oxide level is increased, which is responsible for augmenting blood flow to the male organ by dilating erectile arteries and relaxing penile muscles. Adequate amount of blood enters penile shaft for an erection that sustains for longer period. Remember, sexual foreplay is necessary to experience erection.
How to use?
- Meltabs (Sildenafil Citrate) is ought to be used as instructed by your medical professional, so that you can be aware of its proper dosage and directions.
- You may need to take 100 mg Meltabs once in duration of 24 hours, but only when required.
- You have to take the soft tab at least 45 minutes before indulging into sexual activity.
- Do not take two or more pill at once, as overdose may give rise to medical complications that need immediate assistance.
- Try to take dose on an empty stomach, so that the drug acts properly and provides you beneficial effects.
- Do not consume fat-rich foods or alcohol along with Meltabs dose, because they decrease drug’s effectiveness.
- The duration of effect last for nearly six hours, which gives enough time to indulge in long lovemaking sessions.
What are the precautions?
- Men allergic to Sildenafil Citrate should not use Meltabs; otherwise, they experience unwanted drug reactions.
- If you are using any medicines that contain alpha-blocker, nitrates or prostate drugs, you should not use this generic ED drug.
- Men with chronic medical issues like liver or kidney disease, heart or brain disorders, etc. should ask their doctor before using this anti-impotent medicine.
- It is recommended to stay indoors after dosage, as Sildenafil Citrate produce mild giddiness.
- Immediately call your doctor if you notice any kind of side effects after taking the dose.
- Keep this pills in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat sunlight.
What are the side effects?
- Blurry vision
- Stuffy nose
- Swelling of face
These are common side effects of Meltabs, which usually diminish after some time. If you experience chest pain, breathlessness, skin rashes or swelling of face, then immediately call your doctor.
Who should not use it?
- Under 18 years of age
- Allergic to Sildenafil Citrate
- Men who take nitrates, alpha-blockers, or prostate drugs
- Men suffering from medical issues such as liver or kidney disease, blood disorders, prostate issues, cardiac troubles, nervous disease and high blood pressure
- Erectile dysfunction is an incurable sexual condition. Meltabs treats erectile dysfunction, but it will not cure the condition.
- It certainly provides great relief from poor erection; therefore, it is ought to be used only when required.
- Meltabs is not an aphrodisiac medicine, so do not use it if you have low libido.
- Without sexual stimulation, you will not reap the benefits of medicine. Sexual foreplay, 45 minutes after dosage, is necessary to achieve sturdy erection.
- It is better to use this generic ED drug after talking with your doctor.