Sildenafil Citrate Tablets – Best ED Drug for Men
- $ 0.72
- per pill
- safe & secure shopping
- worldwide free shipping
- Generic NameSildenafil Citrate
- Strength(s)25 / 50 / 100 / 150 / 200 mg
- Average Delivery25 business days
- Brand NameViagra
- Expire Date2023
Sildenafil Citrate is one of the most effective drugs prescribed for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED), aka male impotence. The drug was actually intended for treating the symptoms of pulmonary arterial hypertension; however, during the clinical studies, the drug was found to be extremely effective in treating the symptoms of ED. The FDA approved Sildenafil Citrate for ED in 1998, making it the first recognized oral drug for men with impotence. Sildenafil Citrate, simply put, improves erectile function in men so that they can make love satisfactorily.
Available under the brand name Viagra, Sildenafil Citrate also comes in various generic variants. Generic Sildenafil Citrate is as effective as Viagra and is available at a very reasonable price. Sildenafil Citrate is available in various forms such as tablets, soft tabs, oral jellies, chewable tablets, sublingual tablets, and effervescent tablets. Generic Sildenafil is available at an affordable price. Sildenafil Citrate, undeniably, is the best and safe drug for most men with ED. However, it is important to seek medical advice before using this prescription ED drug.
- Product Information
How does the drug work?
A normal penile erection is a physiological process that is experienced by a man when he is sexually aroused. Upon sexual stimulation, the brain sends signals to the penile organ through certain brain chemicals and hormones for an erection to happen during sexual stimulation. This physiological process is affected in impotency. The penile organ fails to get enough blood for an erection due to certain physical conditions affecting the blood vessels.
Sildenafil Citrate is the perfect drug for men who experience weak erections due to some underlying physical causes affecting the blood flow to the penile organ. The drug is essentially a PDE5 inhibitor, which means it inhibits the secretion of an enzyme PDE5 in order to elevate nitric oxide production. With this pharmacological action, Sildenafil Citrate helps boost blood flow to the penile organ, as the blood vessels dilate and the muscles relax. In simple words, Sildenafil Citrate produces an erection by boosting blood flow to the penile organ during sexual stimulation.
How to use the drug aptly?
- Sildenafil Citrate is a prescription ED drug so it should be used exactly as directed by your primary care physician.
- The recommended starting dose of the drug is 50 mg once in any 24-hour period. It can be increased up to 100mg after seeking medical advice.
- It is essential to take the prescribed dose orally, approximately an hour before sexual activity; this gives enough time for the drug to assimilate in the body and exhibit its action.
- The drug has found be extremely effective when taken on empty stomach and with a full glass of water. Avoid a fatty meal because it will delay the effectiveness.
- Stay away from certain substances that hamper the effects of Sildenafil Citrate, which include alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, and grapefruits.
- The duration of the effect of Sildenafil Citrate is four to six hours; during this period of time, you will able to get an erection during sexual stimulation and enjoy your sexual intercourse.
What precautions do I need to take?
- To be on a safer side, it is important to discuss certain issues with your doctor before using Sildenafil Citrate. You should inform your doctor about the pre-existing health issues that you have or have had in the past, such as:
- a history of Sildenafil allergy
- a history of a stroke or heart attack
- liver or kidney dysfunctions
- leukemia or blood disorders
- More importantly, you need to tell your PCP about the medications (OTC or prescription), herbal supplements, or home remedies that you have been taking, such as:
- Nitrates, nitroglycerin, poppers
- Alpha-blockers or any antihypertensive agents
- Protease inhibitors, antimicrobials, or any antidepressants
- Sildenafil Citrate is known to cause a mild dizziness post-dosage; therefore, it is recommended not to indulge in any outdoor activity.
- Exceeding the dose can lead to overdose, which can increase the risk of complications, so you must be careful with the dosage part.
- Store the tablets at room temperature, preferably away from heat, sunlight or moisture.
What are the side effects?
Synthetic medicines often produce certain side effects, and Sildenafil Citrate is no expectation. The drug may or may not produce side effects such as:
- Mild headache
- Hot flushes
- Stomach pain
- A runny or stuffy nose
- Back pain
Note: These are probable side effects. One may experience other side effects that are not mentioned above. If you experience any unpleasant side effects such as chest pain, breathlessness, irregular pulse rates, or a prolonged erection, then immediately seek medical attention by visiting your nearest ER.
Who should not use the ED drug?
Sildenafil Citrate is contraindicated in men who are having end-stage illnesses related to liver or kidney, heart, brain, blood, and the penile organ. The drug is also contraindicated in men who have been undergoing treatment with medications such as nitrates, alpha-blockers, protease inhibitors, and antidepressants. Children, teens, and women should stay away from Sildenafil Citrate.