Stendra Effectively Treats Impotence in Men
- safe & secure shopping
- worldwide free shipping
- Generic Name
- Average Delivery
- Brand Name
- Expire Date
Avanafil is the active component present in Stendra. It is a new medication prescribed for treating impotence or erectile dysfunction in men. Avanafil was approved for treating impotence by the FDA in 2013 and by The EMA in 2013. It is the fastest acting impotence medicine. Stendra is sold in the form of pale yellow-colored oral tablets and is available in various doses such as 50mg, 100mg, and 200mg. The generally prescribed dose is 100mg.
Depending on the severity of erectile dysfunction, medical history and response to treatment, the dose can be increased up to 200mg or decreased up to 50mg. Note that this medication is not an aphrodisiac and thus it only helps in improving erectile function and will not enhance sexual drive. It is available on a valid copy of a doctor’s prescription at local pharmacy shops and online medical stores. The active constituent Avanafil does not bind to PDE6 and PDE11 to that extent as Sildenafil or Tadalafil does. Thus, side effects such as visual disturbances and myalgia are less likely to occur with Stendra.
- Product Information
How does the drug work?
Stendra is actively composed of Avanafil, a new phosphodiesterase inhibitor. As compared to other PDE-5 inhibitors like Vardenafil and Sildenafil, it is more selective for the PDE-5 enzyme. The effect of this medicine is seen within 15 minutes post oral consumption. A man needs to be sexually aroused to experience the effect of this medicine. This medication works by supplying an adequate amount of blood to the penile region.
Avanafil stops the hydrolysis of cGMP present inside the penile region by blocking the action of PDE-5 enzyme. This results in an increased concentration of cGMP inside the penile region. cGMP is an endogenous substance that produces relaxation of the smooth muscles and dilation of the blood vessels of the penile region. The dilated blood vessels carry an adequate amount of blood the penile organ, which results in harder penile erection.
How to use the drug aptly?
- This medication can be taken with or without meals or as directed by your physician.
- Do not consume this medication in more amounts or more often than advised by your physician.
- Take a single tablet of Stendra only once in 24 hours, at least 30 minutes before having sexual intercourse.
- Avoid consuming meals high in fats while taking Stendra as fatty meals can delay its absorption.
- Store this medication at room temperature and protect it from heat, sunlight or moisture.
What precautions do I need to take?
- Stendra should only be used after discussing the following health issues with your physician.
- a history of allergy to active or inactive components
- a history of heart problems such as heart attack, irregular heartbeats, angina, and heart failure
- high or low blood pressure
- liver or kidney diseases
- eye problems
- Blood disorders
- Stendra is likely to induce drowsiness and affect your vision. So, avoid driving or any other activity that requires clear vision or alertness while taking this medication.
- Do not take the following medications with Stendra-
- Alpha-blockers such as tamsulosin, doxazosin, etc. used for treating prostate enlargement or high blood pressure
- Nitrates such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide used for treating chest pain/angina.
- Azole antifungals like itraconazole, ketoconazole.
What are the side effects?
The most commonly observed side effects of this medication include-
Call your healthcare provider at once if any of these side effects aggravate or worsen over a period of time.
Avanafil is the active component present in Stendra. Avoid chewing, crushing or breaking erectile dysfunction medication such as Avanafil. It may produce ineffective results.
Stendra is more selective for the PDE-5 enzyme as compared to Cialis and Viagra. It also has a rapid onset of action among all erectile dysfunction medications.
Stendra is to be consumed only as needed. Take it only when you wish to indulge in sexual activity.
The side effects experienced after taking Stendra are mild and minimal. These include headache, flushing, drowsiness, and sore throat.
Erectile dysfunction or impotence occurs as a result of inadequate blood supply to the penile organ. This medication treats impotence by increasing the blood supply to the penile organ.
The action of these medications begins as early as 15 minutes, while its effects may last for about six hours.
I was not able to enjoy complete sexual satisfaction as I was suffering from erectile dysfunction. My doctor suggested me to take Stendra. It is a new erectile dysfunction medication. With Stendra I was able to engage in sexual activity in 10 minutes. My sexual life improved. This medication is available at a reasonable rate at Buy-genericviagra.com.