Tadaga - The ED Medication That Remains Active For A Weekend
- safe & secure shopping
- worldwide free shipping
- Generic Name
- Average Delivery
- Brand Name
- Expire Date
Tadaga is an extraordinary medicinal drug for combating the erectile dysfunction (ED) disorder. It contains tadalafil, an FDA-approved medicinal drug that is safe and effective in treating male impotency issue. It is no doubt the most prescribing drug for men getting difficulty in achieving and maintaining erection. The success rate of Tadaga drug is approximately 95%.
Tadaga simply enhances the blood inflow to the copulatory organ of men with the help of medicine’s pharmacological action. It does not cure the underlying medical causes of impotency. This drug promotes erection for sufficient period of time by boosting the flow of blood to the penile organ, thus you can enjoy satisfactory sexual intercourse. It allows you to achieve erection and also improve your overall sexual performance. Tadaga is the best choice of drug for impotency.
- Product Information
How it acts?
There is a simple mechanism behind the natural erection process. When the blood circulation is sufficient enough and the arteries are healthy as well, men are able to achieve desired erection. However, when your blood vessels constrict, the flow becomes slow-moving, causing poor or no erection even in the presence of sexual stimulation. Therefore, it is important to restore the blood influx to penile organ to get back the lost power. Hence, Tadaga is the drug that can assist you in this condition.
This medication is pharmacologically determined as PDE5-inhibitor, which means that it simply inhibits PDE5 enzyme after its oral consumption. Inhibition of PDE5 allows the body to release NO or nitric oxide that looks after improving the blood circulation by dilating the arteries. Thus, there is rapid flow of blood in the erogenous zone, making the organ erect when there is sexual excitement. This medicine works only if you do indulge in sexual activity.
How to use?
- This is a prescription medication, and thus it is prescribed and used as per doctor’s instructions only.
- It is important to go through the given dos and don’ts before making use of this powerful conventional drug.
- Only one tablet is to be taken in a day or two.
- It is important to take the dose approximately 50 minutes prior to sexual activity.
- Do not exceed the dose, because it may notice unwanted reactions that need immediate medical assistance.
- Stay away from grapefruits, alcohol and fatty foods while having the dosage, as it is incompatible with Tadaga.
- The effect of this potent drug remains active for 36 hours, so you can you can enjoy some fruitful sessions of coition during this time.
What are the precautions?
- Before the use of any medicinal drug, it is very important to discuss with the medical professional and thus with Tadalafil as well.
- There are following contraindications-
- History of any illnesses (prostate, heart, brain, penile, liver or kidney issues)
- Oversensitivity to therapeutic agents
- Getting treatment with any prescription or OTC drugs or, herbal supplements, etc.
- Tadaga Tablets need to be avoided if you are already taking treatment with alpha-blocker or nitrate medications.
- Kids and women should never administer this powerful drug.
- It is advisable to stay indoors during this treatment, because the drug has the ability to produce mild dizziness.
- Immediately contact the doctor if you experience any unwanted side effects.
What are the side effects?
- Blurry vision
- Skin rashes
- Hot flashes
- Nasal congestion
These are few common mild side effects of Tadaga, that are rare. Other severe side effects if occur that should be addressed to the doctor as soon as possible, including chest pain, prolonged erection, breathlessness and swelling of face or lips.
Who should not use it?
- Men with history of Tadalafil or Tadaga allergy
- Women and children
- Men undergoing alpha-blocker or nitrates medicine
- Tadaga is simply a palliative drug that temporarily offers relief.
- One should administer it only when required, and not more than once in one to two days.
- It is not an aphrodisiac medication, so do not use it in case of libido problems.
- Sexual desire is mandatory to reap the advantages of this weekend drug.
- Tadaga should be used under the supervision of a medical professional.
If you are really seeking a potent treatment that will be effective as well as affordable, then I would recommend you to go for Tadaga. This is largely in buzz for its duration of effect. My partner loved our long-lost weekend.