Tadalis Soft Tabs - Effective Way for ED Treatment
- safe & secure shopping
- worldwide free shipping
- Generic Name
- Average Delivery
- Brand Name
- Expire Date
Tadalis Soft Tabs is a well-established medicine used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED), also known as male impotency. ED is a sexual disease characterized by the inability to achieve and sustain an erection. Tadalis Soft Tabs allows men achieve harder and durable erections so that they can engage in some productive lovemaking sessions. Tadalafil is the main ingredient of this generic medicine.
Tadalis Soft Tabs is nothing but the generic version of Cialis. Hence, it is as effective as Cialis tablets when it comes to treating erectile dysfunction. Tadalis Soft Tabs is an easiest, fastest and cheapest way of treating impotency. Since it is formulated in soft tablet, it is easy to consume and acts real fast to show its effects. With this generic ED drug, you will surely enjoy sexual intercourse, and lead a healthy and happy intimate relationship.
How it acts?
Tadalis Soft Tabs medicine contains Tadalafil as an active ingredient, which is a PDE5-inhibitor. After oral administration, Tadalis Soft Tabs assimilates readily in the bloodstream to negate the action of an enzyme called as phosphodiesterase type five (PDE5). Inhibition of PDE5 elevates the levels of cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate and Nitric Oxide. These chemicals increase the blood flow to the penile organ for an erection. The penile muscles relax and erectile arteries dilate, thereby increasing the blood flow to the sexual organ.
How to use Tadalis Soft Tabs?
- Tadalis Soft Tabs should be used only after seeking proper medical assistance for proper dosage and directions.
- Tadalis Soft Tabs contains 20 mg Tadalafil, which is an ideal dosage for men with ED.
- The dose is ought to be taken only once in a day or two, because the drug’s effect persists up to 36 hours.
- Do not exceed the dose, as overdose is associated with unpleasant side effects that need immediate medical attention.
- You need to take the dose approximately an hour before pcomning sexual activity.
- Do not consume alcohol and fatty foods along with dosage, as they readily hamper the drug assimilation process.
- Tadalis Soft Tabs 20mg is known as the weekend medicine, because the pharmacological effect of Tadalafil is 36 hours. This allows you to enjoy some fruitful sessions of lovemaking.
What are the precautions?
- Men allergic to Tadalafil should never use Tadalis Soft Tabs.
- If you have history of any medical issues such as prostate, cardiac, brain, liver or kidney disease, ask your doctor whether you can use this generic ED drug.
- If you are undergoing treatment with medicines that contain nitrates, alpha-blockers, or antidepressants, inform your doctor beforehand.
- It is recommended to stay indoors after dosage, as Tadalafil is known to produce mild to moderate dizziness.
- Avoid grapefruits while using this medicine, as they are incompatible with Tadalafil.
- Store the pills away from direct sunlight or heat, and moisture. Also, make sure you keep them away from children.
- Immediately seek medical help if you experience unwanted side effects of this generic anti-impotent medicine.
What are the side effects?
- Blurry vision
- Skin hives
- Watery nose
These are plausible drug reactions of Tadalis Soft Tabs 20mg, which usually vanish after some time. However, you may experience other side effects that need medical assistance immediately.
Who should not use Tadalis Soft Tabs?
- Males under 18 years
- Males with history of allergy to Tadalafil
- Males with chronic medical problems
- Males under treatment with alpha-blocker or nitrates
- Tadalis Soft Tabs is just a palliative way of treating ED, so it gives temporary relief.
- This generic medicine is not for treating loss of libido or infertility.
- Sexual stimulation an hour after dosage is necessary to achieve stronger and durable erections.
- It is always better to use Tadalis Soft Tabs 20mg after consulting medical practitioner.