Vilitra Is Used For Improving Erectile Function in Men
- $ 0.79
- per pill
- safe & secure shopping
- worldwide free shipping
- Generic NameVardenafil
- Strength(s)10 / 20 / 40 / 60 mg
- Average Delivery15 business days
- Brand NameVardenafil
- Expire Date2023
Vilitra is a cost-effective generic form of Levitra. It is actively composed of Vardenafil, a medicine that belongs to a class of drugs called PDE-5 inhibitors. It is a generic medicine used for treating erectile dysfunction. It comes in the form of round-shaped, orange-colored oral tablets. It is available on prescription at local medical stores and online pharmacies. It contains the same active constituent and has the same efficacy, safety, intended use, route of administration, dosage, and side effects as that of the branded version-Levitra.
The active constituent Vardenafil was approved by the FDA in 2003 for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It has a similar chemical structure to Sildenafil citrate. It has a molecular formula and molecular weight of C23H32N6O4S and 489 g/mol respectively. The other use of Vardenafil is in the treatment of premature ejaculation. The normal starting dose is 10mg, which can be increased or decreased depending on the condition of the user.
- Product Information
How does the drug work?
This medication will produce its effect only when a man is sexually aroused. To experience the effect of this medicine, you need to take these at least half an hour having sexual intercourse. Vardenafil, the active constituent present in Vilitra is the PDE-5 inhibitor with a rapid onset of action. Its effect can be observed as early as 10 minutes. The action of Vilitra persists for about five to seven hours on average.
Vardenafil present in Vilitra inhibits the action of the PDE-5 enzyme. This stops the degradation of cGMP and maintains its level inside the penile organ. cGMP is an endogenous chemical that helps in the relaxation of smooth muscles and dilation of the blood vessels. The dilated blood vessels supply an adequate amount of blood to the penile organ for achieving a harder penile erection.
How to use the drug aptly?
- Take this medication only after discussing your medical history with your physician.
- Your physician will prescribe you the dose depending on your current health, degree of erectile dysfunction and medical history.
- In order to experience desired results, take this medication at least 30 minutes before indulging in sexual intercourse.
- Do not take more than one Vilitra tablet in 24 hours.
- Note that Vilitra is to be taken only when you have an urge to indulge in a lovemaking session.
What precautions do I need to take?
- Use this medication with caution in persons
- Undergoing any surgery or dental procedures
- Having liver disease
- Suffering from renal impairment
- Having peptic ulcer disease
- Avoid consuming grapefruit juice while taking Vilitra as it can delay the desired effect.
- The following medicines can interact with the active constituent present in it.
- Tell your physician if you have a history of allergy to its active or inactive constituents or any other kind of allergy.
What are the side effects?
The following side effects are generally observed with Vilitra
- Skin rash
- Back pain
The above-mentioned side effects generally last only till the drug is present inside the body. Call your healthcare provider if any of these side effects aggravate or continue for a long time.
Vilitra is the generic version of Levitra. The only difference between the two is cost. Vilitra is cheaper as compared to its branded version Levitra.
Vilitra is used for treating a male sexual disorder called erectile dysfunction. In combination with sexual arousal, it acts by improving the blood supply to the penile organ to help a man to attain or maintain an erection.
Normally, the starting dose is 10mg in most of the cases. However, depending on your present condition, medical history, and severity of erectile function, your physician will prescribe you the right dose.
The side effects produced by this medication are extremely mild and they do not last for a long time. The most commonly observed side effects of this medication include headache, sinus congestion, back pain, and skin rash.
This medication should not be used by men taking blood pressure-lowering medicines and nitrates as the simultaneous use of these medicines and this pill can produce a severe drop in blood pressure.
It can be taken with or without food. Avoid consuming fatty meals as they can delay its absorption.
I was diagnosed with erectile dysfunction. My physician advised me to take Vilitra. I was ashamed to purchase this medication from a local drugstore. So, I ordered it from a renowned online pharmacy- buy-genericviagra.com. Thanks, buy-genericviagra.com. With Vilitra, now I can enjoy satisfactory sexual intercourse.