Cenforce Helps To Restore Normal Erectile Function in Men
- safe & secure shopping
- worldwide free shipping
- Generic Name
- Average Delivery
- Brand Name
- Expire Date
Cenforce is the generic equivalent of the most popular brand Viagra. It is a cost-effective alternative to Viagra for the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence. Sildenafil citrate, a powerful PDE-5 inhibitor is an active constituent present in Cenforce. Note that prior sexual stimulation is required for experiencing the effect of this medicine. This medication lack aphrodisiac properties and thus will not produce any effect in the absence of sexual stimulation.
The active constituent, Sildenafil citrate was approved by the FDA in 1998. It is sold on prescription at the local medical store and online pharmacy. Apart from erectile dysfunction, Sildenafil citrate is also useful for treating pulmonary hypertension, high altitude pulmonary edema, and Raynaud’s phenomenon. It is regarded as the gold standard in erectile dysfunction treatment. Sildenafil citrate has a chemical formula of C22H30N6O4S and a molecular weight of 474.58g/mol.
- Product Information
How does the drug work?
For best and effective results take this medicine at least 30 minutes before engaging in sexual activity. After taking the oral tablets of Cenforce orally, the effect can be witnessed within 30 to 60 minutes, which lasts for a duration of four to five hours. This medication works by improving the blood flow to the penile organ.
The blood flow is improved as a result of the dilation of the blood vessels and the relaxation of smooth muscles. The inhibition of the PDE-5 enzyme, which is present in abundance inside the penile region augments the levels of cGMP, which produces relaxation of smooth muscles and dilation of the blood vessels. The dilated blood vessels enhance the blood flow to the penile organ.
How to use the drug aptly?
- Before taking this medicine, read all the instructions mentioned on the prescription leaflet carefully.
- Take this medicine only when you have the desire to indulge in sexual activity.
- The dose of Cenforce will depend on the user’s medical history and the severity of erectile function.
- This medication must be preferably consumed on an empty stomach or with a low-fat meal.
- Do not consume more than one tablet of Cenforce in a day.
What precautions do I need to take?
- Tell your doctor if you are suffering or have suffered from the following conditions
- heart troubles (chest pain, cardiac arrhythmia, heart attack)
- high or low blood pressure
- bleeding problems
- liver or kidney disease
- physical deformity of the penis
- Do not take this medication if you are taking other medicines such as riociguat for treating pulmonary arterial hypertension
- This medication should not be taken by men below 18 years of age.
- Concurrent use of the following medications and Cenforce should be avoided.
- Other PDE-5 inhibitors such as Vardenafil or Tadalafil
- Anti-HIV medicines such as indinavir, saquinavir or ritonavir
- Alpha-blockers such as tamsulosin or doxazosin
- Nitrate drugs such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate
What are the side effects?
Do not panic if you observe below side effects with Cenforce. These side effects are mild and temporary and they last only till the drug is present inside the body. The common side effects include-
- Sinus congestion
- Back pain
One should take this pill only before having sexual intercourse. Take these oral tablets at least 30 minutes before having sexual intercourse.
Cenforce enhances the blood flow to the penile organ by inhibiting the PDE-5 enzyme present in abundance inside the penile region.
The action of this tablet starts within 30 to 60 minutes after taking the medicine orally, while its effect lasts for a duration of four to five hours on average.
The most commonly observed side effects of this pill include headache, nasal congestion, flushing, and drowsiness. These side effects are minor and they last only till the medication is present inside the body.
This medication should be taken mostly on an empty stomach or with a low-fat meal. Eating a high-fat meal can delay its absorption.
It is normally well-tolerated by most of the users. However, men taking nitrates and blood pressure-lowering drugs should avoid taking Cenforce as this combination can produce a severe drop in blood pressure.
I was searching for a cost-effective remedy for treating erectile dysfunction. It is a cost-effective alternative to Viagra, an expensive medication used for treating erectile dysfunction. My erectile function improved with Cenforce. After taking this medication orally, the effect of this medicine was seen within 30 minutes.